Purple Horse

There once was purple horse. her name is Lavender. She was very rich and very spoiled. She was also the princess of horse-land. Her mom (the queen) was blue and her Dad (the king) was red. She liked to play in her $500,000,000 playhouse and break stuff. Then one day she was riding through the forest in her $400,000 pink Lamborghini when she noticed a grape on a grape vine. They looked fancy so she ate one. Her entire life changed! Every single day after that she would go into the forest and have a grape feast and eat all of the grapes. Until…..she ate the last one….DUN! DUN! DUN! Then she decided to go deeper into the forest until she found more grapes. Then, reached a cave… “maybe there are grapes in the cave,”. She craved the grapes… she needed them to survive (that’s what she thought)!!! when she entered the cave she saw an ancient wizard! “who dare comes into my lair?!!?!!” “I’m sorry I just wanted some grapes!” “Those grapes are forbidden!!! From now on you will be cursed and be called midnight!” “But why??” the horse said in fear…for she was scared of that midnight black. it was her least favorite color…”Well because I will make you harvest grapes until the debt has been paid off! You will also be as dark as the midnight! Oh…..and one last thing….Night will fall and stay that way over all the Kingdom until your debt has been payed off!!” “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Until next time! Bye lovelies!!

– Squilliam Fancyson

6 responses