THE BEST EDIBLE LIP SCRUBS EVER

The best edible lip scrubs ever!

hey lovelies! Today I’m gonna be showing you guys to flip scrubs that you can use if you ever have dry lips! These are so much better than the story about ones, and you can customize them to your liking! Let’s get started.

OK so for the first when you’re going to need just a few ingredients. You’re going to need honey, sugar, I like to use brown sugar, any flavoring of your choice, and any coloring.

TIP: if you want to add color to your lip scrub, then I suggest using white sugar because brown sugar dilutes the color.

add a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of white or brown sugar and mix it all up. Add your flavoring and coloring and remember a little bit goes a long way! Then apply it to your lips, and your lips will feel as good as new. The only thing that I would say about the lip scrub is it does make your lips feel a little bit sticky after, but it makes them feel so amazing.

OK, so now for the next one you’re going to need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of sugar are use brown for this one. Mix it all up at your flavoring, coloring of choice and then apply on your lips and it feels amazing! This is my personal favorite, but either will work.

TIP: if it’s winter time or your coconut oil or honey, it’s just really really hard and cold then microwave it for 20 seconds and it will be the perfect consistency.

Anyways, guys, that’s pretty much it! I hope you guys like these tulips scrubs. They are so amazing for your lips. They all have a great health benefits and they taste good too! See you tomorrow!! Byeeeeee

4 responses

1. Hi! This looks like its soo much fun to make! I will need to try it sometime before this i didn’t even know what a lip scrub was. Thank you soo much!!!!! 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽