PURPLE HORSEE PAAAART 3

hey lovelies!!! today is the day you have all been waiting for…..ladies and gentlemen…I give you…PURPLE HORSE PART 3!!! (I’m so exciteedddd!!!)

ok…..so lets see…ummm… OH! right. a little bit of background information. Prince Richard had gone into the forest to look for lavender so that not only the curse could be lifted but so that Lavender could be his queen. As he was walking in the woods he thought to himself

“what if she doesn’t like me? Isn’t she like 100 years old? wait…..what if…if she ends up not liking me and then I have to marry one of those princesses!!”. once he thought those thoughts he was really determined to find Lavender. after about 3 HOURS of searching, he was about to give up…..just then he heard the most beautiful voice. he followed the voice until he stopped…….he saw her. she was even more beautiful than the pictures! it was love at first sight.

“are you the prince? Oh! the curse hasn’t lifted!” she said sadly.

“then lets get ma-” he got interrupted

Then the wizard appears. at the deal is off. and you’re gonna look be a potato for the rest of your life!!”

and then he takes his wand and says: RFDJSAvfdhsjfgbfdjsdfgbfhkajgfskasdv!!”

and then she turned into a talking purple potato and she had to be pushed around in a barrel. And she lived a pretty happy life. she ate potatoes everyday. until the cook (the wizard) made mashed potatoes out of her and the entire kingdom had a feast and ate purple mashed potatoes for three weeks!

THE END

5 responses

1. OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT *insert crying emoji* THIS STORY IS GREAT U SHOULD MAKE LIKE A BACKROUND STORY FOR THE WIZZARD OR LIKE A SEQUAL FOR 20 YEARS LATER XD LOVE THIS <3

2. That is not what I excepted this series to end when we were in blog class and you asked what you should do for a story on your blog. LOL